What does community mean to you? What does community mean to your peers, your school, your family, and your neighborhood? The Enrichment Project encourages students to investigate their communities with a critical eye through the use of image theatre. The program culminates in an exhibition of student designed public service awareness posters, and has an optional performance component. This residency meets every day for 45 minutes, spanning a period of two weeks, and is free to schools.
- What is a community?
- What issues are present within your school and surrounding communities?
- What are positive attributes of your communities?
- How can we benefit from public service awareness advertisements?
- What message do you hope to share?
- How are you hoping it will affect your community?
This program is not currently booking. We will notify teachers when this program becomes available!